The term 'Unscared Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered business address is 1675 Lexington Ave, San Mateo, CA 94402. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that SH//FT Coaches and this Site do not provide medical advice and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice or a medical examination. The content of this Site may contain general information relating to certain medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for advice provided by a physician or other medical provider. You should not use the information provided on this Site for diagnosing a health problem or disease. Prior to participating in any program, activity, exercise, diet, or use of any product, program, workout, exercise or treatment discussed on this Site, you should seek the advice of your physician and other qualified health-care professionals. You understand that the exercises and programs discussed on this Site can be strenuous and should be scaled or done in moderation. There is an inherent risk in any exercise that, while providing some health benefits, it can also cause unknown health issues. Application or reliance on the techniques, advice, ideas, and suggestions of any person associated with Power Speed Endurance or this Site are at your sole discretion and risk.
Unscared Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Unscared Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 20, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do use a third party payment processing service.
We also use third party payment processing services when your make a purchase on our Website; Unscared, Inc. does not process payment card information directly. The personal information those payment processors receive includes name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and payment card information. Your purchase of our products is deemed your consent to share this information.
How We Secure Personal Information
We understand the importance of securing your personal information. We have implemented industry accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information in our systems. We also ensure that any employee, contractor, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to contractual and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
We use a third-party payment processor compliant with PCI DSS requirements and that uses SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt your order information, such as your name, address, and credit card number, during data transmission.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By using this website you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing us.
Unscared Inc will not pass on your personal data to any third-parties without first obtaining your consent. The personal information we collect will not be sold, rented, or traded to third parties for their own marketing purposes. When you trust us with your personal information, we honor that trust.
European Economic Area, Switzerland or United Kingdom Citizen Rights.
Individuals who reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), including Switzerland and the United Kingdom (UK), have additional rights reserved under local privacy laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection Act and/or ePrivacy Directive. This section details those additional rights and information on how to exercise them:
- You may request to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information based on information collected from accessing our Website.
- You may request additional information related to the purposes for which we process your personal information, the categories of personal information we process, where we originally collected the information, who we share it with, and how long we will retain it.
- You may object to our processing of your personal information, request that we restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send to you. You may also opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal or telemarketing).
- Where we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the
lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Upon your request, and where it is technically feasible, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information or transmit it directly to another controller.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authorities. Contact details are available here.
California Consumer Rights.
After January 1, 2020, Individuals who reside in the state of California have additional rights reserved under the California Consumer Privacy Act and the California Shine the Light law. To be clear, if you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Privacy Notice:
- You have the right to request that we provide you with the categories of personal information and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected and store about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Notice.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information; as noted previously, Rogue does not sell your personal information.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement, please use this web form, email us at email@example.com, or call us toll-free at (888) 550-4882. Also, be sure to check this policy for updates as we will review it at least every 12 months and make updates as necessary.
Identity Verification Requirement.
We are required by law to verify that any request submitted was made by someone with the legal right to access the information. Therefore, prior to accessing or divulging any information pursuant to a data subject access request, we may request that you provide us with additional information so we can verify your identity and legal authority.
To make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Personal Information Request” in the subject line and provide us with full details in relation to your request, including your contact information and any other detail you feel is relevant. We will provide a response to an access request within 30 days of receiving such request. If we cannot substantively respond in a timely manner, we will notify and provide you with the reason for the delay.
Under certain circumstances we may not be able to fulfill your request, such as where doing so would interfere with our regulatory or legal obligations, where we cannot verify your identity, or if your request involves disproportionate cost or effort; in any event, we will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and as required by law, and provide you an explanation.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Unscared Inc. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Unscared Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Unscared Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright Notice & Guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of Unscared Inc. - ©Unscared Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.