Imagine if your car was stuck in one gear.
Imagine trying to drive up a hill with your car in that one gear.
Now imagine coming down the other side stuck in that same gear.
Sluggish one minute, redlining the next.
How’s your fuel bill?!
Now imagine if your body stuck in one gear. If you’re like many people you probably have a pretty good idea how that feels. Most people operate with either their foot to the floor redlining or sitting back cruising along, saving fuel.
Whether we’re talking about a car or you, being stuck in one gear results in poor performance. Performance that comes in well below where you know it should be.
The thing is, like a car, everyone has multiple gears. They just don’t know how to drive stick.
Imagine having access to all of your gears.
Cruising along, saving fuel, but then being able to put your foot down and give it everything when you need to.
Welcome to Energy System Control – a method of simply and effectively finding multiple gears to perform your best no matter the conditions.
Energy System Control is a 4-phase training program that coaches you through simple to implement supplementary workouts and methods that make the most out of your existing work capacity while also giving you the tools to develop your work capacity beyond what you ever thought possible. The best thing is you don’t have to stop your existing training program. Simply plug this in alongside.
The Energy System Control workouts and methods will fit perfectly with whatever you’re already doing. You will learn a whole new way to use your body and its systems exactly how nature intended.
The accompanying 3-part, 60-minute Energy System Control webinar delves deep into the principles and methods behind The Program. Presented by Energy System Control creator and Art of Breath co-founder, Rob Wilson, this bonus webinar complements The Program perfectly by giving you deep explanations and demonstrations of the system so that you develop a sound understanding of how the gears work, why they’re important and how to best use them.
“Shift’s Energy System Control program merges sound physiological principles with the power of the breath to create an effective methodology that can be incorporated into any training environment and used to maximise the training effect.”
~Dr. Andy Galpin,
Muscle Physiologist – Cal State Fullerton
During the 4-Phase Program you will learn:
- Exactly what the “Gear System” of breath is and how to use it so you can dial your fuel use up and down just like using the gears in your car.
- What specific breath patterns do to your body chemistry, what that means for your performance, and how to use them.
- How your breathing effects recovery so you can recover faster during and after sessions so you can perform better
- How to use your breath to get the most from your training time because no one likes wasting time.
- How using the “Gear System” will give you an advantage over your competitors.
During the 3-part, 60-minute Webinar you will learn:
Part 1 – Gear System. This builds on the “Gear System” of breath explanation in the program.
- Part 2 – Application. How to use your breath to get the most from your training and how your breathing effects recovery so you can recover faster during and after sessions so you can perform better.
Part 3 – Testing. How to use metrics and triangulation to get a complete picture of your progress and results.
You will receive:
- 4 training phases with 3 days per phase delivered via a downloadable PDF.
- Detailed coaching program on how to use your breath to optimize your work capacity.
- Exercise and protocol demo video’s.
- A program that is designed to be completely integrated into your existing strength and conditioning work.
- A PDF document explaining the Gears System and giving you immediate access to the 3-part, 60-minute Webinar, plus an introduction from Coach Rob Wilson
Get your Energy System Control program and 3-part webinar today. Simply click on the Add to Cart button above, complete the checkout details and you will receive immediate access to both.
Brian and Rob uniquely merge the underlying physiological principles of top level human performance with decades of devotion to the applied side of this field. The result is an individualized comprehensive high performance training plan addressing: respiration and nutrition, as well as the physical training elements. These two minds embrace the philosophy that optimal performance begins well before you set foot in the training/competitive arena.”
~ Dr. Brian Austin-Hickey,
Prof. Exercise Science & Sports Management – Florida A&M University