RECONNECT WITH YOUR BODY'S BIOLOGY
SHIFT Learning Center
Provides direct access to our community educators as well as our vast network of subject matter experts on topics such as exercise and athletic performance, breathwork, stress, and much more.
Inside you'll get:
- Over two dozen hours of recorded webinar content
- Monthly content updates
- Access to our in house coaches and our vast network
The great superpower of humans is that we can purposefully direct our own adaptation. Exercise places your body under intentional stress to mold you into a more resilient and adaptable human.
- Daily strength and conditioning programming
- Includes three days of breath focused aerobic training
- Easily integrates with Breath/Move and our Sustain Program
BREATHE AND MOVE
Breathe & Move will challenge you in new and interesting ways and guide you towards a deeper relationship with your own body.
- BREATHE practice (5-15 minutes) - formal (seated/lying) breath exercises to improve resilience and relaxation
- MOVE practice (10-15 minutes) - explore and expose gaps in your movement abilities.
We wanted to provide a clear and concise journey to develop the most foundational aspects of breath practice.
- Learn the basics - no experience required
- Takes about 10-20 minutes/day
- Use breathing to enhance real-time performance
- Helps alleviate breathing issues like allergies and asthma
- Minimal equipment required
This is a 24 week progression done in 6 week increments from Unbreakable runner.
- Develop your ability to use the Breathing Gear System
- Can be done using any piece of cardio equipment or just running
- Can be performed with Daily Training or on it's own
How does your training play a role in impacting the most important things going on in your life?
"You have the ability to control one thing as a human being - how you respond. The moment you try to control anything outside of your response, you’ve lost control emotionally.
And to respond effectively, you must understand your breath.”
We share our unique perspective on health, performance, and the human experience through the lens of our work and lives. We bring up topics du jour, poke fun at ourselves (and others), and try to expand our own thinking through the art of conversation.
New Episodes Weekly!